quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2012

20 years after


In May ’91 I was still a class B licenced as PY1LJA I made my first QSO to the St. Peter and St. Paul Rocks (PY0S). I remember being very excited about it, with my old FT-757 running 100W to my trusty R-7 vertical.

Now, almost exact 20 years after, I had access to the original paper log of the DXpedition. Since I still have my own paper logbook, I had the chance to make this photo, showing both logs side by side on the page of the QSO.


This is something that would never be possible in the era of digital logbooks.

Um comentário:

  1. Parabéns pelo Blog, muito bacana, aproveitando quando quiser pode passar na Labre-RJ porque já tem bastante cartão de QSL para você, ok!
    mantenha contato por esse e-mail: py1rj@hotmail.com Facebook: Márcio RJ
    seja membro do meu Blog também ha ha ha. . . py1rj.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir